محل تبلیغات شما

shahramghasemi شهرام قاسمی

I am an electronics designer and I work in the field of medical and laboratory equipment maintenance in Tehran. Sometimes, I design and run computer networks. Regarding the field of medical equipment, I have had many collaborations with several medical and laboratory equipment companies in terms of repair, consultation, sale and marketing. Regarding the past several years, I have been working in this field. Furthermore, I have designed, run and, even, invented several laboratory equipment and tools. Besides, I have designed and repaired digital circuits and advanced electronic systems in forms of several projects. Similarly, I am collaborating with many companies now engaged in electronic circuits as well as companies now active in the field of consulting repair of electronic systems and industrial electrical systems including command and control systems. Regarding the scientific field, I have succeeded to register seven inventions that do not have the same internal and external counterparts. I could rank top in three consecutive years in the Premier Research Conferences of Tehran province. In addition, I have managed to write numerous articles in the fields of electricity, electronics and medical engineering, many of which have been published in various sites. Presently, I am administering multiple scientific and educational sites in the field of electricity, electronics and medical engineering. Furthermore, I am engaged as a part-time teacher teaching some electrical and electronic texts (repair and design major) as well as repairing medical and laboratory equipment to strengthen knowledge level of colleagues and students studying in various majors.

Contact us: You can use the following email to contact us. In addition, you can follow us on social networks inserted in the site. Please visit my blog : shghasemi.com/blog

ShGhasemi.com

ShGhasemi.com/blog

ShGhasemi.ir

med-labservice.com

med-labservice.ir

medical.engineering

facebook.com/med.labservice
aparat.com/medicaleng

شهرام قاسمی مخترع و پژوهشگر ایرانی ، فعال در حوزه الکترونیک و تجهیزات پزشکی، مدرس بازاریابی و فروش  می باشد .
شهرام قاسمی تعدادی اختراع و همچنین مقاله هایی در زمینه های مدیریت در کارنامه خود دارد .
تخصص های حرفه ای شهرام قاسمی : طراحی و عیب یابی مدارات الکترونیک پیشرفته و متخصص در تجهیزات پزشکی و آزمایشگاهی .
البته چند سالی هست به صورت تخصصی در زمینه فروش تدریس و فعالیت میکنم و تعدادی مقاله هم در این زمینه دارم و خوشحالم که توانسته ام در زمینه فروش و بازاریابی که انتهایی ندارد فعالیتی را شروع کنم و دانش آموختگانی هم داشته باشم .خوشحالم که متدهای فروشم را در چندین مقاله و همایش با علاقه مندان با این حوزه به اشتراک گذاشتم و این خود ارزشمند است ، انتقال دانش به معنای رشد فردی و اجتماعی است .
تعدادی از اختراعات شهرام قاسمی به شرح زیر :
سیستم آبیاری خودکار مزارع سال 1383
اختراع دستگاه استرس و گیم سال 1384
کنترل گر ترافیک سال 1384
جستجوگر سیگنال های ناپایدار سال 1385
مبدل سیگنالی سال 1386

مقاله های به چاپ رسیده :
طرح بازیافت زباله و تفکیک در محل سال 1384
تاثیر بازی های کامپیوتری و میزان استرس وارد شده بر نوجوانان سال 1385
روانشناسی مشتری و متدهای فروش سال 1395
چرا مشتری ها به ما نه می گویند سال 1395
چرا فروشنده ها از تماس گرفتن می ترسند سال 1396
فروش بیشتر یا پول بیشتر سال 1397

برای مطالعه بیشتر به سایت ShGhasemi.com مراجعه کنید .

موفق باشید

تجهیزات دندانپزشکی

مروری بر انواع روش های گندزدایی و ضدعفونی

انواع میکروسکوپ ها و کاربرد

and ,in ,i ,the ,of ,سال ,in the ,i have ,شهرام قاسمی ,the field ,laboratory equipment

مشخصات

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

93 مجله آنلاین ludranata wamlipidi یاد، داشت fernversrdersin خبرگزاری ساوه دانلود وی اس تی و پلاگین واموزش اف ال استودیو دانلود فیلم ایرانی Choose the Best Wholesale NHL Arizona Coyotes Jerseys. ruplesubsdown